for your professional buildings
Wood heating but also solution for eliminating bulky plant matter
Warm up for “almost nothing”
by eliminating your Pallets, scraps of wood, boxes, etc.
The ECOPOLY 2 cardboard wood generator is a compilation linked to user demand and essential safety and normative needs.
The wood-fired hot air generator is available in 2 models:
ECP50A.2: Power 50 kW, for volume up to 1200 m3
ECP100A.2: Power 100 kW, for volume up to 2500 m3
Ecopoly 2 is a registered trademark of AIRLAT, an adiabatic heating and cooling integrator.
NEW ECOPOLY 2 EQUIPMENT
Ecopact cardboard and paper press
- The essential ECOPOLY 2 equipment (available as an option)
- Transforms your paper and cardboard into fuel bricks
- 1 briquette produced = 2 to 3 hours of heating
- Mobile and easy to handle thanks to the swivel castors
- Compatible with the ECOPOLY 2 range
Ecopoly 2, the real choice
Energy efficiency of more than 85%, well above European standards
Post-combustion effect and heat restitution even when power is reduced.
Regulatory radiation temperatures. No protective cage needed
High performance tubular. Delta T 40/45°C. Protective grid to NF standards.
Catalytic screen. Protection of exchanger tubes from thermal overloads.
Made in France, following French standards
- Ventilated exchanger fairing: No protective cage is necessary.
- Large loading hatch
- Floor grid over the entire surface in refractory stainless steel
- High pressure centrifugal fan
- Blowing, protection and regulatory flow balance grid
- Frame covered with high temperature oven-baked epoxy paint
- Combustion adjustment by slider on the drawer
- Electrical cabinet (optional)
- Catalytic flame arrester screen for smoke and exchanger protection
- Overheating safety thermometer (option)
- Side hatch on the left for positioning an autonomous burner
Ecopoly 2 exclusives
Motor protection with fuse, voltage presence indicator, supply air temperature thermostat 10/40°C
Display and control of smoke temperature at maximum power of 270°C.
Multidirectional hot air blowing thanks to fins.
Dusts the air taken up by the hot air distribution fan.